Upload and Organize Content
Upload and organize Content
Go to my content by clicking the My Content Tab at the top of the Blackboard Window.
Click My Content in the upper left corner of the screen:
- You are now in the My Content area of Blackboard where you may upload and manage files.
- To create a folder, click the Create Folder button just under the My Content:YourUsername heading > Give the Folder a name and click Submit
- To upload a file or files, click the name of the folder where you would like to store the file, if applicable.
- Mouse over Upload > Click Upload FIles.
- A Java application will load. You may be prompted to allow the application to run or to install the correct version of Java. If this is successful, you should see the following window:
- Either drag files into this window or click the Browse button to select files individually. When you are done, click Submit.