Importing a Single Test From Another Course
Sometimes you may only want to import a singe test from an old course. Blackboard contains an easy feature to accomplish this task.
Exporting the Test
- Go to your "old" course and under Course Management, click Course Tools, and then click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click Tests and place your mouse over the test you wish to export.
- Click the down arrow just to the right of the name of the test and then click Export to Local Computer.
- Depending on the web browser you are using, you will either be prompted to save the ZIP file, or the file will download to your default download location. Please make a note of the location.
Importing the Test
- Go to the "new" course and under Course Management, click Course Tools, and then click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click Tests and then Click Import Tests from the menu above the current list of available tests.
- Click Browse My Computer and find the ZIP file that corresponds to the test you would like to import.
- Click Submit. The test should now be imported into your list of tests.
Note: This does not actually deploy the test. See Creating a Basic Test for more information.