How to View/Complete an Assignment
View/Complete an Assignment (the best way to send a file to your instructor)
- Inside your course site, follow your instructor’s directions to the link that says View/Complete Assignment. There may be additional instructions for you to read.
- When you have followed the directions, click the View/Complete Assignment link.
- Fill in Comments section (at least one typed character is required).
- If you are attaching a file, click Choose File. Also make sure your filename is acceptable (see correct file types listed above).
- Locate the file you wish to attach.
- Double-click or highlight file and click Open.
- Click Submit (not “Save”) and the file will be sent to the instructor.
- Note: This kind of Assignment can only be submitted once. If correction is needed within the file or you send the wrong file, you will have to ask your instructor to clear your attempt before you can submit it again.