Welcome to Blackboard Help: News, Information, and Tutorials
Welcome to EKU's Blackboard Help Site. Its purpose is to provide timely news, information, and tutorials to all Blackboard users in our EKU community, as well as information specific to students, instructors, and staff.
See the categories at the left to browse information relevant to you.
For immediate assistance, call our IT Service Desk at 859-622-3000.
Quick help with some top issues:
- Safe Assignment says I'm not logged in
- Can't use copy-and-paste
- Get message about "blocked" content, can't view pages from other sites
- Student in eCampus online program can't use Smarthinking
- Unwanted entries on My Courses or My Organizations
- Instructor doesn't see all normal controls/can't add content
- Instructor wants to add a user to a course
- Instructor wants to copy course materials
- Instructor wants to make course available, use pretend student, learn basics of Blackboard